We are entering April already and I haven't progress anywhere with my studies. Sigh. But this post will be about Batrisyia. Her progress update. My baby girl now LOVES to sing and dance. We always sing and dance with her in the car and now even when she's alone, she would just simply sing by herself. Whenever she hears music that she likes, she would move her hand and body to the beat. It is such a heartwarming sight. Last month, we took her karaoke-ing for the first time in Nilai. Hubby took a huge room for her to run around. She had to much fun, made sound at the mic, climbed onto the table and danced to JLo's Dance Again song.
Last week, after I fetched her from Nilai, while in the car on the way back to Bangi, she sang MaMaMaMa! Tica Tica... Wahhh, she made a song out of that two simple words. When I was imitating her, she put in Papa into that equation. Of course, Papa has to be in. He is her best friend!
Tricia swimming class for this semester is done. We have about a month's break before they start a new semester. I must say I am not happy again. Teacher Bryan hired 3 new trainers for the baby class and I found these 3 new teachers are... well... New. Progress is slow again and they seem to repeat the same thing over and over again for Tricia. It is going nowhere. My colleagues have been telling me stories about their swimming class in Sri KDU. And their reviews sound good. Their FB page is AA Water Babies. Since we are always late for our swimming class, I was looking for a class for babies around my area. And Sri KDU is not anywhere nearer to Bangi than Shah Alam. Coincidentally, Abby sent me a poster of AA Water Babies classes in Bangi! So I'm going to try them out next week. Was supposed to go yesterday but I had to work Saturday. Not going to complain about that because we just got injected with a Booster. Life is good this year. Haha.
Hmm, what else. Oh, like any other kid, Tricia loves to play whenever she sees playground, be it indoor or outdoor. The first time we took her to play with the slide at McDonalds BBB, she didn't know what to do so she seem quite scared to go into the tunnel slide. Once I put her in and she knew what to expect, she got excited and kept going again and again. So now we will take her to play whenever we have the chance to do so... Dataran Nilai, Giant Nilai, KLIA, The Curve. Anywhere with slides! Hehe. Apart from having a jolly good time, it is good exercise for her too. She seems to observe what other kids are doing and kept imitating them, like climbing the slides from the front, going head first etc. Giving mama heart attack every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment