Hola people. The weekend is FINALLY here! What was supposed to be a relaxing week at work with all the monthly PnL stuff done, turned to be a super hectic week doing a special project. We even had to go back nearly 12am Wednesday night but the super exciting thing about it was: The big boss now knows my name! LOL. Yeah, it is a big thing to me, considering I wasn't officially acknowledged when I transferred in and after nearly a year joining the new team, it is nice to be finally recognised.
Last weekend was about catching up with family and friends. Saturday went to Dina's baby aqiqah. Sunday met my dad in the morning and went to hubby's schoolmate's open house. Hubby bought a new blackberry, Z10 by trading-in his HTC oneX and decided he didn't like it. So he went and traded that Z10 with a Samsung... was it Note 2? I'm not too sure. Had to take in a RM350 depreciation loss for using it for about 3 days.
As for me, I redeemed my credit card points for another DVD player so that both TVs have their own DVD player. The first one was redeemed too. I like free stuff. =p Decided to redeem it before hubby can say he wants to buy a new one. Haha. I was right. Right after I told him I redeemed my points, he said he WANTED to buy a blue-ray DVD player for his TV. Too late babe. Too late. =p And then, I also decided to buy a cheap AUTO washing machine since the one I had was semi-auto. Been complaining too much about the amount of washing I have to do to friends that they pushed me to buy a new one. Surveyed at one electrical shop, the lightest load around 6-7.5KG price were around RM750. Went to Seng Heng and found a Panasonic 6.5KG load for RM699 and extra RM100 discount for members. COOLNESS!
Matta fair is currently going on. Malaysia Airline also has their own promotion in March in conjunction with the Matta fair. So we bought our flights to London for abg's graduation in July. We don't quite look forward to it because it will be in fasting month. And the fasting time would be around 2.30am to 9.30pm! For Malaysians like us, that is seriously long. Hopefully it won't be too taxing on us and we can have fun and function normally. Bought Tricia a child seat although she is still entitled to infant ticket because we don't think we can handle holding her for 13 hours straight. Damaged done RM3.6K+ for adult and RM3.1K+ for Tricia... covered by dearest TokMama.
Oh yes, I just want to add: A tired mama is a useless mama. Last Sunday, after all the visiting and the shopping, I was trying to clean the house a bit but I was SUPER drained. Hubby was sleeping and Tricia was her usual active self. I was compiling hubby's work papers in a file and Tricia was circling me trying to take a cup of water by my side. I couldn't do it on the table or she would start to ask me to pick her up. So I did it on the floor. First, she fell down on the file and had two small cuts on her legs from the steel. Second, she managed to kick my cup and spill all the water in it. I was TOO tired to get up and mop the floor although I KNEW she would fall down if she slips. True enough she did and all I did was look. I couldn't even bring myself to pick her up and comfort her. Slowly I woke her papa up so that I could take my turn to rest... but only after I changed her wet clothes from the fall and then hug her to sleep with me. Woke up an hour later to a big portion of fried rice, prepared by dearest hubby.


No comments:
Post a Comment