Woke up Saturday morning and I was excited to try out the new swimming class in Bangi. Went over to UKM and when we arrived, we noticed we left our swimming bag at home. =.= So we ended up watching the class that was going on. There was only one baby in that class and we saw she was doing some basic stuff so we decided not to join. Went back home and took Tricia to Pusat Maritime Putrajaya for a dip but she cried and cried and hang on to me for her dear life in the pool. Ended up playing by the poolside with papa while mummy had some time for herself in the water. Okay. She IS turning into ME. That was exactly what I did when My mummy sent me to swimming class when I was 4. Hmm. How? She is scared of the water now. Mummy said I shouldn't force her because she didn't force me. But that would mean not going to swimming class at all. All the classes before would be such a waste. Haih.
Last Sunday night, we had dinner with mummy in KL. Since mummy was going to work in Sunway after Maghrib, we left around 8pm and reached Bangi around 9pm. Tricia slept on the way home. When she woke up and realised we were home, she got restless. Got very cranky and kept asking us to help her put on her "tacut" or kasut ie shoes. She became very demanding and kept showing us the door. Later around 10.30pm hubby gave in and said "Okay, let's go out". I needed to do some groceries anyway so I suggested we go to Tesco Kajang. Tesco is open until 12pm on Sunday nights. And off we went.
After a little shopping and pushing her in the trolley between the isles, we went home. On the way back, we were talking about her singing her favourite song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Her father said she can only sing the first line. I argued she can sing until the second line. I don't know whether she could really understand what adults are talking about. But for the first time that night, while we were arguing about it, she suddenly "sang" the WHOLE song for us in the car. *Speechless* and PROUD!!! Awhhhh sayang. (You are SO clever.) Of course, the third line onwards all we could hear was some mumbled words but the fact that she can hum the whole song was something new to me. (For the first two lines, we could hear the resemblance of her words to the real lyrics.) We have been unable to record her singing the whole song yet. Every time she sees us taking out the phone while she is singing, she will stop.
Now she has also learned the art of kissing. No, no, not the french kiss one. The "comforting" one. I fetched her home Wednesday night. Being in her car seat, she can't reach over to me to kiss me while I was driving. But out of a sudden, I felt she was kissing my left hand that I put on her. It was such a "romantic" moment. (Awhhh, you miss me?) And then at home, I was laying down in front of the TV and was suddenly hit with her tab on the forehead. Then I cried out. "Tricia, sakit laa" sambil ngomel2. She suddenly bent over and kiss my forehead to comfort me. *melt*
No comments:
Post a Comment