Following my health check the other day, hubby and I decided to buy a water filter system to solve my lack of water issue. It is actually long overdue... Our water arrangement all this while was: I would boil the water, let it cool down, then store it in a used mineral water bottle. Hubby doesn't like when the water had been stored for too long. He said it tastes weird. I, on the other hand, don't have that much time to boil and store that frequently so our drinking water supply was always low, which made me want to save the water rather than drink it.
We went online and considered Coway water cooler. The range is around 3K. After discount can get around 2.8K. Been pestering hubby to buy it soon but he said he was waiting for his cheque. So it has been delayed for a week or two. Until, last weekend, my kettle broke down. The only kettle we have to boil water to prepare the baby's milk. So I pestered and pestered and I said we need it ASAP... like today! Hubby brought me to Warta to survey for other water filter and we found a cheaper one by Magic. Never heard that brand before but it filters the water and serves the same function. So I approved. It only costs us RM938, but we added an extra filter so total RM1K. Now we are proud owners of water cooler/heater. LOL.
Then came a new problem. My baby girl, excited with this new discovery, kept pressing the cool water button. It made her clothes wet and left a water puddle on the floor. So last night, I immediately went to look for a baby gate. This is definitely long overdue too. Wanted to buy from Mothercare but was told by my friend it cost around RM500-700 per set. OMG, so expensive. Asked around and was told they sell it in Manjaku. I rushed back home and taraaaaaaaaa. Around 150+ per set + extra 40 for extension. Brand: Sweet Cherry. 2 sets including extensions = RM400. Well worth it. Poor my little baby... Ripped part of her freedom. Haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment