I've been too bogged down with work that I felt that hubby and I hadn't been spending quality time together for awhile. One day at work, I randomly texted hubby telling him that I wanted to go on a date. It had been awhile. He quickly replied he's on it. Cleared the schedule for Sunday night, 3rd March 2013. We were going for a boat ride!!! I dressed up for the occasion, with my tudung selendang and heels... because we we going on a date. LOL.
When we first arrived, I was excited. Tricia was disoriented. She just woke up. Oh yes, we brought our baby along. Hubby knows how uncomfortable I am leaving the baby on weekends. There were 2, now there are 3 of US. I was in awe with everything. I was just plain touched that hubby went to spend so much money on taking me on a date. I just cannot express enough how lucky I am to have him as my life partner.
The journey took about one and a half hours. It was such a relaxing, romantic dinner. It was quite scary going down the water lift though. But we survived. Haha. Hubby ordered continental set for me and Italian for him. The service was wonderful and we were also served with sparkling water. We were brought to see birds sleeping on the nearby tree by the lakeside. The boat went as far as the Palace of the Golden Horses yard. I could see the road I take everyday to work, the Besraya highway. I told hubby, next time whenever I feel stressed going to work, I will look over to the lake and think about this moment. It will give me a warm feeling in my heart remembering this very moment. It was just magical and it was made wonderful by my loveliest one-and-only hubby. I love you with all my heart, syg. Thank you so much for a wonderful moment.








No comments:
Post a Comment