Last night, hubby took me and Tricia on a beautiful BEAUTIFUL sunset dinner on a boat. I will blog about it later as my phone is currently not detected by the computer so I cannot extract the pictures. In this post, I just want to update about my baby girl. Last night during dinner, like other babies, she got restless after sitting for so long. She kept reaching out for cutleries and then throw them on the boat floor. I kept taking these things away from her until this one time she got so mad at me and shouted at me while banging the right hand on the table. I got so mad and told her off: "Batrisyia, you cannot yell at me!" (tap on her right hand) And then stared at her. (Papa rubbed her right hand where I tap.) To my surprise, not only that she didn't cry, she actually stared back at me. And then, she hit the table with her left hand while shouting "Ahhh". OH MY GOD! Such a rebellious baby I have here. I tap her on the left hand (papa rub her left hand) and the staring contest continued until both of us got bored of it. Tsk tsk tsk. The zodiac did warn me that our characters will clash and she will be closer to my husband... Never in my mind did I think it would be this soon.
On other news, her vocabulary is growing:
1) Nak
2) Ambik
3) Sedapnyerrr
4) Tokma
5) Baby
6) Jatuh
7) Bird
8) Fish
How baby came about? Last month, my mom observed that Tricia has been calling both of us (hubby and I) "baby". I didn't think it applied to me. While I have been calling hubby "baby" in front of her, hubby never did the same to me. So I thought, she was just mimicking me. Hubby came back one night and told me that Tricia clearly called him baby when they went for a walk at Dataran Nilai. So I concluded she called HIM baby and not me. Until... there was just the two of us at home this one night, we were in front of the tv and she was looking for my attention... she tapped my shoulder and called me "baby, baby". Not once... A few times. Oh what??? My mom's observation was TRUE!
Teeth
#7 below left at 13 months
#8 top left at 14 months
(Is it normal for the pair to be up and down, instead of left and right?)
She still cannot say "susu" so she cannot tell me when she is hungry. But she understands when I ask her, "Do you want susu?". She will reply "Nak" and the point at her milk on the table. Sometimes I couldn't find her bottle so I asked her to find the bottle for me and she did! Another thing she cannot do yet is telling me when she poops. Need to train her that because I think it is very important... Sometimes she passed motions just before we went to bed and I would think that she was just cranky because she was sleepy. Happened a few times! She had to go to bed with it. Huhu. So yeah... I hope that comes soon.
She can now have a longer fake telephone conversation on her own. She would use my phone or even her toy phone, sit on the stairs and then pretend talking to someone. I don't know what she talks about. Couldn't catch what she was saying. Possibly asking her Tokma to come over and telling Tokma how mean her mama is.
Owh, my mom kept telling me how I started talking, when I was a baby, by saying "Pta, pta, pta" because I didn't have enough voacabulary to speak. The day we first heard Batrisyia said "Pta, pta, pta", hubby and I burst into laughters. I think that was possibly 2-3 months ago? When she was between 13-14 months. Despite all that fights, she is still my SUNSHINE. ^_^ I love you, sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment