Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thinking too much?

Hubby watched Lawak Ke Der 2 and quoted one of Harith Iskandar's joke about how a germ would get trapped in a woman's brain but will hear echo in a man's brain. Point being how women always over-think stuff. In I Don't Know How She Does It starring Jessica Parker also highlighted that women always think about a lot of stuff before they go to bed.
Well, currently, my head is so messed up that these two scenes popped up in my head. I started the day this morning by being stucked in the jam before exiting to Kajang Silk and near Kampung Malaysia Raya all the way to TUDM. The jam was worse than usual... the usual would be a little more than an hour, this morning was about 2 hours. That was the first thing that contributed to my headache and stress today.
Current worries stuff swimming in my head:
1) Work - updated funding table, special ops list, hedge accounting treatment, dig in old things I haven't settled
2) Home - wash clothes, fold washed clothes, mop floor?, cook, file paid bills, hang clothes to send to laundry for ironing
3) Bills - wait for credit card statement to be updated, check whether astro/maxis/unifi bills standing instruction got rejected when my credit card limit maxed up, remind hubby to pay maid's salary, asked money from hubby to pay his PTPTN loan
4) Study - why am I still at Reading 2. March is already ending!
5)  Travel - what time are we starting our journey on Saturday? Why these people haven't decided what time to move? Where are we staying? Should I book first to get best rate? Maybe should just walk-in. 
6) Grocery list - Tricia's milk, catfood, dynamo, pillow?, picture frame. 

I am just very very lucky that hubby helped out with taking care of our baby Tricia. Gives me more room to worry about running the household and other stuff.

No comments: