Hi all, 6 minutes until my lunch hour ends. Was sooo hyped up to go to the gym during lunch time this morning but it was again CANCELLED. Blerghhh. It was my decision though. Work has eased up a bit so I had to catch up with my BILLS. My credit card limit maxed up when I bought our ticket to London and all bill payments had to stop. Haha. Today mom's cheque cleared so I just had to clear the bills out of my way. Let's list down what I did during lunch time today:
1) Called MAS to transfer abg's Enrich Miles to my account to buy his return flight ticket
2) Was told I need an authorisation letter to do that so emailed abang authorisation letter
3) Redeemed my credit card points to convert to Enrich Miles
4) Paid my Bangi and Kajang's house quit rent
5) Paid Bangi's electricity bill
6) Login to TNB's website and paid mom's electricity bill
6) Login to TNB's website and paid mom's electricity bill
7) Paid my Bangi's Indah Water bill
8) Called Indah Water to get mom's outstanding balance and paid her bill
9) Registered and login to Syabas website to get mom's bill and paid that bill
Productive huh? All from the convenience of my office desk.
No comments:
Post a Comment