Hubby had been telling me (more like bugging me) that he wanted to go hiking. When he said either at Gunung Angsi or Broga Hill, I straight away agreed to Broga Hill. Reasons being 1) I know there will be a lot more people at Broga Hill and 2) I think Broga Hill would be an easier hike than Gunung Angsi. (I had no idea where Angsi is... Hubby told me it is near Ulu Bendul.) Wanted to go the weekend before but he was not well and I was not prepared, so we decided to go last Saturday morning. I woke up as early as 4am to prepare our egg-mayo sandwich and woke hubby up only at 4.30pm. Bags packed, fed baby (who was left with her tanter Abby) and off we go at just a little after 5am.
Reached there before 6 but we stopped for subuh prayer at the nearby Petronas station. We started our journey up around 6.20-6.30am and we reached there just before 7am.
Starting our journey
Journey up
Sunrise
Us at the top
No comments:
Post a Comment