Alhamdulillah. That guy who hit my car the other day was a very responsible guy. Since I sent my car in for repair, I did not call him at all. And the car took sooo long to be repaired by Proton. After nearly a week, Mr Lee actually called ME and asked about the status of my car. The day after, when I told him I collected my car from the workshop already, he actually wanted to come and see me but due to work commitment, he couldn't. So I told him that he could just bank in the money, which he did. I am just grateful that my car got hit by a responsible guy like him, not someone who would just run away when clearly he had the chance to. Yeay to honest and responsible Malaysian like him!
1 comment:
That's very fortunate. I had the same experience with my old Honda and the guy who hit me actually paid for the entire thing.
Post a Comment