Last night, I came home quite late. Since my car is currently in the workshop, hubby had to pick me up. We went for dinner and went to repair hubby's spectacles before we headed home. The maid was busy trying to make Tricia sleep. (If I typed "put her to sleep", would it sound like the maid was trying to kill her?) So I picked her up, carried her around while her father was having his supper at the kitchen, then brought her up to our room. She looked sleepy but at the same time it was like she was trying to say something. I gave her the pacifier, which reduced the protest a bit but she was still making some dissatisfied sound until I turned off the lights. Right after the lights were turned off, she straight away closed her eyes and went to sleep. Senang jaga anak mama nih. Sayang sangat lah!

No comments:
Post a Comment