Friday, March 23, 2012

March blues

I cried driving home last night. Tears came rolling down after my boss called me in to explain it to me. Called hubby but he was not available to talk. He said "see you at home" but I know I won't be in the mood to talk about it once I reached home. The problem was very personal so I can't just call some random people to talk about it. After hubby, the one person that could light up my day is my baby girl. You are my sunshine, my life, my everything. So I drove back to her as fast as my car could take me. When I got home, she smiled at me, whined when I hugged her to sleep and held my hand. That was all I need. Maybe "this" is the price to pay for such a beautiful, beautiful thing in my life. You are a beautiful blessing given to me, my dearest baby girl. And it was such a small price to pay in exchange of these precious moments with you. 
So for the record, although it was not great, although it was really upsetting, I am still thankful for the blessings I have in my life. It was not as bad as I think it was. And it definitely could have been worse. I just don't take failure too well but I need to learn to be thankful and appreciate the things that I do have in my life. For we are only human... everything can be taken away from you in a blink of an eye. So do spend some time appreciating the things most dearest to you and not focusing on the things you don't have. But of course, after I recover myself, I will need to strive hard to make it better. Not mope around and be left behind.

No comments: