Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Well done, Immigration Department of Malaysia

I just want to do a quick shout out to our Immigration Department of Malaysia / Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia. Went to do Batrisyia's passport last 25th February 2012 (Saturday) at the Presint 15, Putrajaya branch (They are open half-day on Saturdays and Sundays now) and they were very efficient! We were given an express number since we had a baby with us but silly me, I submitted hubby's application separately so I had to take another number to renew hubby's passport. Even after the mixed-up, it didn't take us too long. Went there around 10-ish and after taking the passport picture, filling in the form and queueing (twice), we got it all done by 12pm. Came back the next day to pick the both passports as we were too hungry to wait that same day.
Bravo! You prove that government agency can be efficient too. Here's my baby girl's passport picture. ^_^ Baru 3 bulan lebih dah ade passport.

No comments: