Read Kak Jane's blog yesterday and realised that I don't update my blog as often as I should (no matter how many times I said I would). I went travelling a lot especially when I was studying in the UK but entries tagged "Vacation" were like less than 10! Even THAT includes vacations in Malaysia. Went through my old entries and found a couple of untagged vacation posts but even after re-tagging, there were still a lot of unwritten entries... Soon-to-be forgotten memories.
Let's not waste time. Time to catch up with my really delayed vacation posts. First up - Terengganu Trip (2nd - 5th July 2011) Months before July, Camy announced that she will be getting married and invited us to her wedding in Terengganu. Since I would be done with my exam that month, the girls and I decided to go for a holiday in Pulau Redang. Irna was our travel leader for this trip and anything to do with Redang was arranged by her.
As usual, I brought my mom and my bro along. (Mom hardly goes anywhere if it is not for work.) With that, my car was already full. Everyone else arranged their own transportation, mostly flew there. Camy took a comfortable 4-bedroom homestay for all of us to stay in Kuala Terengganu but the girls ditched me and my family so we got the whole big house to ourselves.
Since we went our own ways, we had dinner separately from the girls that night. Went round and round the area until hubby stopped at the police station! to ask where is the best place to have dinner. I don't remember the name of this shop but it was situated under the bridge and it was yummm.
The next day, we made our way to Pulau Redang for our vacation! We stayed at Redang Holiday Beach Villa and we took Semi-D Bungalow with seaview. ^_^
The first day there was spent relaxing, enjoying the view from our chalet. After dinner, we went to the beach to find "the blue sand", which are actually planktons that glow when rubbed, and found them! Irna was so excited because she didn't get to see them during our last trip here. We continued our walk until we reached Laguna beach resort and stayed there for awhile for drinks while eating kuaci.
The next day, after breakfast, we went to the marine park. Aizat arrived with Babar and his friend but couldn't make it to the marine park together. When we arrived, everyone went for a swim except me. Since I was 5 months pregnant that time, my gynae didn't allow me to go snorkelling. Initially, I sat quietly reading my book on the beach but after half-an-hour I jumped into the sea. Well she did say "Can swim but no snorkelling". Ironically, I arrived at the platform in the middle of the sea earlier that some who had been swimming way before me. =p Yeay, pregnant woman. Haha. After some rest in the evening, we spent some time on the beach again.
I know the pictures don't do justice to the beauty of nature over there and the fun that we had. Most pictures were taken by some more expensive cameras than mine but unfortunately I only have these few. But all in all, I had SO MUCH FUN over there with both my family and my girls. This trip was also my babymoon trip, our "honeymoon" together before the baby arrives. It was definitely a good break for me and for all of us.
Before we head back to KL on Tuesday, we made a pit-stop to meet Norul's new born baby, Adrian Jazreen Zidane bin Ahmad Khairul Naim.

1 comment:
wahh..terigt blk kebest-annye :P
Post a Comment