Let's take a break from my Europe posts and get back to the present. Just now, hubby and I wanted to go out for a drink but both of us didn't have cash with us. Initially, we wanted to go to Dome for the chocolate cake so we could just swipe our credit card there but then decided to just go for a drink in Cyberjaya. Here we were not sure whether we can charge our card especially when our bill might not be more than RM50. Hubby was just about to go in to ask whether they accept credit card when I remembered I DO have cash with me... but it was not mine, it was Batrisyia's.
Funny as it may sound, tonight's drink is on her. Haha. Okay. I'm kidding. I'm going to bank in that cash straight to her account tomorrow. She actually got it for her birthday. But for tonight, we are just going to laugh about how we were running out of cash and our daughter's money was what saved us. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment