Thursday, December 05, 2013

Decluttering Phase

So many things happening in my life now that requires me to declutter all my stuff.
 
Work
We are moving to our new building Menara CIMB in KL Sentral end of this week so we have to finish packing soon.
 
House
Toilet renovation almost done. I am SO looking forward for it to be complete. Then I need to slowly declutter my house in anticipation of the new arrival and start making over Tricia's room for the confinement lady to stay in.
 
Car
Hubby bought a new car, which we will receive sometime this month. Hence, I need to start clearing up stuff from my Inspira as we need to send it to be made up pretty soon. It's up for sale anyway. So if anyone here interested (which I doubt any of my reader would be), do let me know. I'm letting it go at around RM50K.

No comments: