Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Europe Trip - Day 6: Bristol

Tired from all the running, the whole family decided to take a break for a day. All they wanted to do was just chill. I actually planned to go to the Stonehenge but since I didn't do any booking, I was fine with axing the plan. The night before hubby and brother went to watch The Wolverine. I wanted to follow but was too tired so I decided to just go to sleep. Mom woke up early and did her laundry. I followed suit and both hubby and brother slept in. After everyone woke up, we went for a walk at Cabot Circus. Went to a few shops and bought jeans for hubby since he left a pair in Paris.
As everyone was fasting, we just went back that. Bought some groceries and by 5pm, mom got bored and started cooking already, which was torturing because she was done with cooking by 7pm+ but maghrib only started around 9pm! All the smell was just too tempting. Haha. Went back out after berbuka to look for coffee but all coffee shops closed already by then, except for one near the cinema. So we had a drink there and went back to rest.

No comments: