I am TIRED! Now waiting for Azmir to pick me up for 68BFR reunion. Hubby is as usual... LATE. I am flustered today, I think. I am not very sure what it means but I know that is what I feel today. I am also emotional due my raging hormone following the start of my menstrual cycle. Hubby came back VERY late last night even after I called and he said he'd be arriving in 10 mins... which he didn't. Work is also a bit crazy. But to top it all, Abg Nad told me the booking for "my dream car" (for this past few weeks...) is now OPEN. The salesman said he can take in my little neo at break even cost which is 35K of loan outstanding (which is surprising given that the car is going to be 3 years in January). BUT I still need to fork out the 10% downpayment for the new car, which comes up to 8-8.5K. I have not been saving for this and to suddenly just withdraw ALL my savings for this is just irresponsible. Huhu...
So with a heavy heart, I HAD to reply to Abg Nad, I have to pass this time. I am saddd... I want this car SO BAD because 1) It is Proton. I am patriotic. And being branded Proton means the car is cheaper than any other car in the same category. 2) As patriotic as I say I am, I can't help but wanting Mitshubishi's technology in that Proton car. 3) It is LANCER's technology for God's sake. And people say that the first 200 units are CBUs meaning they are fully imported... manufactured by Mitsubishi themselves. Urgh, frustrated.
Hopefully tonight's outing can help lift me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment