I am SUPER Happy today. Ehehe. Lets start from last Friday.
I went back home ard 8pm+. Along the way, called hubby but sounded like he was not coming back so soon... Called a few more friends around Bangi but everyone else was either not around, busy or already with someone else. Hence, I was left feeling sad and lonely again, a normal feeling since I moved to Bangi. In KL, apart from having mom and bro with me, I also have Bojol, Hanipot and a lot more people to call and hang out with.. though I used to have Camy and Aizat around before they moved to Nilai and Penang respectively.
And then, before I reached home, hubby called back, probably sensing the sad tone in my voice and asked what do I feel like doing that Friday night. I said, I dunno... go for a drive to hmm... Genting perhaps? Then he replied, "pack our bags... and bring along our sports shoes". Wee, hubby came back to meeee... Initially I thought we'd be spending a night in Genting until I saw Abby's status on Cameron. Not that I care. I didn't have any major plan on Saturday apart from settling my maintenance fee and doing my laundry so whatever it was, I wanted IN, as long as hubby's with me. All those can wait. So off we went. I'll save you the boring details about the trip because I want to tell you something else.
On our way back, late Saturday afternoon, just near the Proton City exit, we saw THIS!
The new Proton Waja-Lancer aka Inspira being test-driven on the road, 4 of them!!! What the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll??? If you are trying to tempt me here, I tell you now it is definitely working! And apart from the spoiler, it looks strikingly similar to the Mistsubishi Lancer although of course not EXACTLY the same. From "I-don't-have-money-to-commit-to-this" to "I-WANT-IT-FREAKING-BAD!!!". Was in a "bad-mood" all the way back to KL and all I can think of it what colour is the nicest. Guess it works coz hubby GAVE ME GREEN LIGHT to trade in my car. Yeehaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment