Friday, October 15, 2010

B** 3563

This is freakyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
I was browsing through mudah.my to check out the market rate for my neo and I found this!!!
This car looks strikingly similar to mine and it's plate number is B** 3563.
WHAT ARE THE ODDS???

Proton Satria NEO 1.6 -A- loan Full- 08 -08

Price: RM37 800 39 800 Reg. year: 2008
Mileage: 45 000 - 49 999 Make: Proton
Model: Satria Neo Transmission: Auto
Engine Capacity: 1600 cc
Accessories: Solar Film, CD Player, Sport rims, Alarm, Central lock, Adjustable steering

Proton Satria NEO 1.6(A), 2008 yrs , malay lady owner. original paint black... 100% acc free, low mile. and very good condition ,well maintain by last owner, clean interiou, tyres just change.. very beautiful car... see to believe...

loan full finance



The differences are mileage - mine is going 75K and transmission - mine is manual. I don't have solar film and I haven't changed my tyres. Is this my car??? It doesn't look like my car and I never left my car for them to take its picture. Did my car dealer put this on to sell off my car or there is just another neo with a same plate number? Did they super impose the picture? Did my dealer get the wrong info? Hmm... Very mysterious.

No comments: