Friday, October 08, 2010

Friday Finally~

It's 7 O'Clock now. I should make my way home already... Or go see Lin's little baby boy. But I am just too tired. Too tired to move, too tired to even lift my butt from this chair to go the toilet. Haih... What's wrong with me this week. Maybe I lack stamina so bad now that I get too tired easily. Perhaps because I am hungry too. Only after I had dinner at the 68BFR reunion the other day, I had the strength the enjoy the night and get into the conversations. After that, wanted to watch movie but there were no available movie to watch at that particular time so decided to just go back home instead. BUT HUBBY FORGOT WHERE HE PARKED THE CAR!!!
Urgh... after going on to every parking floor and went round and round the parking lot, my pace became slower and I eventually just stopped. My feet hurts, had a headache and I just felt like I didn't have enough oxygen in me. And hubby was laughing, thinking it was funny. Then suddenly he got mad because I was walking ever so slowly. Who's fault was it, you tell me? Then he said I was just acting out because I was mad at him, not because I was actually tired. Right. I tried to just keep my calm... How am I mad when I didn't even raise my voice at him. Well, technically I didn't have enough strength to even raise my voice or be mad at him. I just felt like sleeping on the parking floor that time. I was focusing hard to just stay awake. Needdddddddd strength.
While browsing through the internet with nothing specific to look for, I decided to look up my horoscope. Lets see together what it's gonna say about me today.
Quickie
Conserve your energy -- you've been going off in too many directions. Focus on one.
Overview
That big brain of yours is throbbing with info -- and you need to start broadcasting! It's a really good time for you to engage with that new hottie or some friend of a friend who seems interesting.
Hah... This IS interesting. I NEED to conserve my energy. I think I SHOULD just hibernate at home this weekend but schedule is ever so full, as usual. But contrarary to previous weeks, this weekend is full with hubby's invitations. Not mine. Then I need to go back and churn info on The Malaysian Competition Act 2010 from the course I attended yesterday and submit it to my boss. Whatever... I should go back and have a relaxing night tonight. Maybe I'll visit Haslin and Danish next week.

No comments: