Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I wanna go back to KL!

I am a spoilt child. Currently crying alone at home because hubby raised his voice at me on the phone for my constant questioning of his whereabouts and when he is going to come back. I understand... he must have felt very trapped living with me, having to answer those two questions every day but I don't like feeling lonely like this.
Despite having a difficult childhood, I was blessed to constantly have people and friends around me. Though I hated boarding school for its lack of freedom, I LOVED it because I ALWAYS have a friend with me. With so many of you in a batch, you can choose to hang out with different people at different time of the day. In case one person gets bored of you, you can simply go next door and find someone else. That was what I treasure the most. I must say I didn't get that anywhere else. When I moved to college and uni, though I had these wonderful friends, our responsibilities grew bigger so we spent much of our time attending to all that. Everyone including me had lesser time to entertain people. Now married and alone, I miss those TKC days ever so badly.
Although I can actually just go back to KL or hang out with friends until hubby comes home, I feel the need to come back to Bangi because the house is in such a mess. However, when I got home, I always do not have the mood the start doing these chores especially because I am alone. I miss my mummy!!! I'm sure she misses me at home too. But having a near precise biological clock, I normally don't feel like driving past 10pm. Plus, when all I can think of is bed, Bangi feels so far away from KL.
I don't blame hubby. He works near and with his family. He gets to go home everyday, which he does and hence, do not feel the need to come home quickly. To him, Nilai is his home too. It feels to me he tries to spend as much time as he could at both houses, as well as his farm. But being a family person myself, I am happy he is that close to his family. Happy that even after we got married, he tries to make himself available to his family, which I have no problem with. I love my in-laws dearly.
But it got me thinking, have I not be a good daughter to my mother. Here hubby is with a biggg family. He still makes an effort to go home every day. My mummy only has me and my brother, who is now in college... so basically just me. But I try to go home only once a week. Sometimes I try to reason with myself, my responsibility is hubby first, then parents... but at times like this, I still feel bad that I don't go back to my mom that often.
At times like this, I feel like moving back to KL and let hubby commute instead, which he won't considering how tired he'd feel from that travelling. But I just hate living in Bangi alone. Might propose that to him tomorrow. Maybe alternate days for now?

P.s. - Hubby came back and comforted me... While hugging me, who started crying again (cry-baby~), he said "Jgn pindah KL" so I guess not now.

No comments: