Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Booked...

As I am typing this down, hubby is at the shop putting in booking fee for my new car. =D I am SUPER excited. Even went to lunch in a real Lancer today and it is sooo spacious! Hehehe... excited mode. And to add to my excitement, hubby called to say Proton is offering both auto and manual! Yeayyy!!! Can get my manual carrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Then my lunch entourage giving me lecture why I should take an auto car.
1) "You don't know how tiring driving a manual car especially being trapped in a jam." - Erk??? Am I not driving a manual car now, every single day, through the massive KL traffic jam?
2) "Auto car has higher second-hand value." - People say that when I bought my little neo too. Did that stop me?
I appreciate the concern... the advice... and everything that comes with it but I want what I want. It's not like I didn't do my homework. And I especially hate it when the way they say it to me it's like I know nothing about cars! Some info is very useful. And I tell you I am happy to add that to my knowledge but please do not take me for some bimbo who can't talk cars. I get a little offended by that assumption. I may not know a lot but I do know a little... especially when it comes to the car I am buying, I may know more than you do so keep your tone down please.

No comments: