This weekend is a long weekend due to Chinese New Year holiday and Federal Territory day. So we are off Friday to Monday. We spent our Friday cleaning up the house and went shopping for the new arrival on Saturday.
On Sunday, my friends and I made a date for our second (first for most of them) trip to the Escape Room at E@curve. There were 7 of us and we went to Prison Break room this time and surprise, surprise... We managed to escape in 36 minutes!!! Woohoo. See. I told you. Headcount is important and teamwork gave us success. There was me, Hudam and Cyan as the recurring contestants and Asserk, Aizat, Lisak and Shasha Id as first timers. Asserk broke the 1st clue. Hudam unlock us out our hand-cuffed. Was supposed to break a clue on a box and then a pouch. But Shasha managed to unlock the pouch without solving any clue. Cheating a bit there but what the heck. We didn't break anything. What comes next was a bit tougher. A physical challenge, which Lisak successfully completed for us. I unlocked the 4th padlock, giving us access to the next clue, which the team solved together to unlock the next one. And the final one, was again a team effort. Don't think we would have made it with fewer headcount. *I hope this doesn't qualify as a spoiler*. Sorry orn. I knew you would love to join but Sunday is the day with the most people so we had to go with the majority. A few people asked whether it was fun. It definitely WAS. Of course, you have to go with great company but the game was what made it fun, right?
Before:On Sunday, my friends and I made a date for our second (first for most of them) trip to the Escape Room at E@curve. There were 7 of us and we went to Prison Break room this time and surprise, surprise... We managed to escape in 36 minutes!!! Woohoo. See. I told you. Headcount is important and teamwork gave us success. There was me, Hudam and Cyan as the recurring contestants and Asserk, Aizat, Lisak and Shasha Id as first timers. Asserk broke the 1st clue. Hudam unlock us out our hand-cuffed. Was supposed to break a clue on a box and then a pouch. But Shasha managed to unlock the pouch without solving any clue. Cheating a bit there but what the heck. We didn't break anything. What comes next was a bit tougher. A physical challenge, which Lisak successfully completed for us. I unlocked the 4th padlock, giving us access to the next clue, which the team solved together to unlock the next one. And the final one, was again a team effort. Don't think we would have made it with fewer headcount. *I hope this doesn't qualify as a spoiler*. Sorry orn. I knew you would love to join but Sunday is the day with the most people so we had to go with the majority. A few people asked whether it was fun. It definitely WAS. Of course, you have to go with great company but the game was what made it fun, right?
After:
Since we were all so very happy after the win, we went to celebrate at DipNDip. I didn't know they have a branch there. Luckily someone pointed it out.
Fettucini crepe. The only dish I managed to capture a picture of.
While I was away with friends, mom and brother helped to look after Tricia who was having a blast at Yukids Island. She was there since 2pm until I went to pick her up at 4.30pm. Guess that was quite convenient eh?
My husband's story was kinda funny. He thought he was supposed to attend a kenduri that day, which was why I picked Sunday to spend time with my friends. He woke up late, left the house, then only realized the kenduri was the day before. So he drove to KL and joined us in The Curve. After that, had a drink at Bubba Gump Shrimp before sending mom and bro back home. A happy day indeed.











1 comment:
handcuff?? x perasan dlm gamba. n ade physical challenge. waahhh best2. urgh. jeles :(
Post a Comment