My hubby is known to be full of surprises. Although he is not the totally romantic kind who celebrates my birthday or even our anniversaries, sometimes he does caught me off-guard.
Last last Sunday for example, on a random free Sunday, after we attended a wedding in Putrajaya, we actually went to Melaka... supposedly to attend his cousin's event but we went to Ayer Keroh instead of Alor Gajah, where the event was held. Since we were already there, we went for a foot massage, had dinner at Portugese Square and then went up the Menara Tamingsari. What a wonderful unplanned date.
Friday night was supposed to be Valentines Day and since we don't normally celebrate Valentines Day, it was just like any other night for me. However, on my way back, I was on the phone with him and maybe it got sentimental somewhere because suddenly, he told me he wanted to make a quick stop at JJ Seremban, which was not very unusual so I let him. He came home with a cake and ushered me into the jacuzzi with Tricia. I came out to this.
The house was actually lit up with candles but I can't show you the whole picture because it was very messy. Haha. He even dressed up for the occasion in pants and shirts. I was half naked in towels. So not fair. It was very very sweet of him and totally unexpected that I cried. He said, this is not to celebrate Valentines Day but to celebrate you. I scolded him for buying me flower on that specific day, when they are more expensive than usual. His reply was... I celebrate my wife whenever I feel like doing it. Doesn't matter what day it is.
On Saturday, we went for our check up in SJMC. Relaxed at home the whole day after and took Tricia to the Dr in the evening because she was coughing non-stop. Apparently, she had tonsillitis but her body was strong enough that she didn't have fever with it. So had to take another course of antibiotics, which wasn't surprising because the week before when we did the blood test, the was some indication of viral infection. That night, we hang out at Mak Long's house in Bangi before hubby took us out for a drive. Unfortunately, Tricia got into a coughing fit halfway and vomited in the car before we managed to reach home.
Since we didn't do anything Saturday and had no plans on Sunday (was supposed to go for a cancer charity walk in Bangi at 7.30am but I only woke up around 9am), hubby just drove us without telling where we were heading to. When we passed Sg Buloh tol, I insisted he told me where we were going. He only smiled. Then only I realised we were going to Cameron Highlands. So random!!! Although it could be tiring to keep up sometimes, especially in my final weeks of pregnancy, I just love the spontaneity in him. I love him for making an effort to keep things alive between us and how he includes us in his crazy adventurous life. The love of my life. I am so very lucky indeed to have him as my husband.
Since we didn't do anything Saturday and had no plans on Sunday (was supposed to go for a cancer charity walk in Bangi at 7.30am but I only woke up around 9am), hubby just drove us without telling where we were heading to. When we passed Sg Buloh tol, I insisted he told me where we were going. He only smiled. Then only I realised we were going to Cameron Highlands. So random!!! Although it could be tiring to keep up sometimes, especially in my final weeks of pregnancy, I just love the spontaneity in him. I love him for making an effort to keep things alive between us and how he includes us in his crazy adventurous life. The love of my life. I am so very lucky indeed to have him as my husband.













1 comment:
sweetnyeee. siap lit candles!!!
Post a Comment