Monday, January 27, 2014

31 weeks

Hey peeps. I am sooo happy. My check up last weekend was good, except for my rapid increase in weight, that is. It was 72kg, 3-4kg increase from last month but I'm blaming it on the scale as it was a different scale last week. Haha. My urine was clear: no glucose, no protein. For the record, I was so scared that I drank so much water the night before and in the morning that my urine for the test was very clear. I'm sure if I had anything, it would show up anyway so it was not cheating. =p Normal blood pressure = not at risk for pre-eclempsia for now. Baby's weight was around 1.7kg and Dr confirmed that it is still a girl. Next check up in 3 weeks time. Baby's head not engaged yet. She's horizontal, the head was on my left side. No sign of pre-term labour for the time being. Woohoo! Keep praying! Next check up, I can start registering for my room already. Nervous. Huhu.
Having a headache finalising the baby's name at the time being. Hopefully we can finalise with one we are both happy with soon.

No comments: