Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Potty training

Hubby was down with food poisoning last night so he slept early. My daughter, who is nocturnal, of course couldn't sleep that early so I had to take over watching her. She got bored because I dimmed out the lights so she couldn't play with her toys. She asked to watch Monsters Inc again and again. 3 times to be exact! Towards the end of the 3rd round, I was already sailing into dreamland. Heard her crying for me to change her pampers, when actually I just changed her pampers like an hour or two before. I knew she didn't poo... she just peed. But she really insisted... And when I ignored her, she finally gave in to ask for milk instead.
Well, I did change her pampers again before I went out for work this morning. But the incident last night made me think... maybe it's time to potty train her as she can tell you already when she peed. Quite nervous to start though. Don't want to have urine spots all over the house. Maybe we'll start when mummy is on maternity leave, if you are ready baby.

No comments: