Yesterday, I went down to the surau and bumped into Hidayah. This is a very smart friend of mine... excelled in all her exams and passed both her CFA papers in one sitting respectively. As usual, we will talk about a few things like how the day has been or studies or work... This time round, we talked about fasting. The conversation goes more or less like below:
Her: So you managed to complete your puasa... minus the few days?
Me: Minus the few days? I completed the whole month! (Proudly)
Her: Ye la... The whole month minus the days you can't fast?
Me: Can't fast?
Her: You know, when you get your period?
Me: *mulut ternganga* I don't get my period! I'm pregnant!
Her: Eh, pregnant tak period eh?
Me: What the f*&%@^&??? That's how you know you are pregnant in the first place.
Her: Eh... I know that!!!
Me: Pfttttt....
Adeiii, Hidayah. She's a very smart girl AND she claims she took biology in school. Someone's brain must be very off this whole week. LOL.
Her: So you managed to complete your puasa... minus the few days?
Me: Minus the few days? I completed the whole month! (Proudly)
Her: Ye la... The whole month minus the days you can't fast?
Me: Can't fast?
Her: You know, when you get your period?
Me: *mulut ternganga* I don't get my period! I'm pregnant!
Her: Eh, pregnant tak period eh?
Me: What the f*&%@^&??? That's how you know you are pregnant in the first place.
Her: Eh... I know that!!!
Me: Pfttttt....
Adeiii, Hidayah. She's a very smart girl AND she claims she took biology in school. Someone's brain must be very off this whole week. LOL.
1 comment:
Hahahaha that is so funny!! :D
Post a Comment