A couple of friends have been asking what do I want as the baby's present. At the time being, I don't have a clear idea yet of what we REALLY need. Of course, ikutkan hati semue nak beli but I don't want to clutter my room only to find out those things are not necessary. Plus that would be a waste of money. So maybe it's a good idea to list down what I already have and what else I need. Need to ensure I constantly update this post. Hehe. Anyway, I am not expecting it from you people. If I find a good deal first, I will just buy it. Normal gifts such as ang pow and new-born hampers like clothes and powders are also welcomed. Tak payah pening2 nak beli ape. Tak bagi ape pon takpe... But kalau sorg dah kasik, jangan berebut yer. Heh.
What I want/need:
1) Baby monitor (I have not surveyed which brand is the most reliable one, whichever you think is good.)

2) For later, baby carrier. This one looks affordable. - RM 174.90

3) Baby car seat
4) Stroller - Specs: Light (<6kg). Doesn't take that much space when folded. Flexible.
5) Set of cloth diapers - Little buddy - Experience Bamboo CD or Explore CD Preliminary Package - RM148

6)
What I already have:
1) Pump (I will not explain this further here =p) - Thank you, mummy.
2) Bottle warmer - Thank you, mummy.
3) Bottle sterilizer - Thank you, mummy.
4) Baby cot/play area - Thank you, Hanijoe and Cyan for playgym, hang on compartments and our 2nd set baby cot

5) Mam Gift Set For Newborn and pregnancy studio photoshoot from ilovediscounts ^_^ < 3 - Thank you, looperz!

1 comment:
i love babyjaya! most barang mmg beli from babyjaya kat ampang waterfront.
Post a Comment