I know my English is only average. I try to write correctly every time but I always typed all my posts in a hurry so sometimes my grammar/spelling/etc tunggang langgang. Sometimes I forgot what I wanted to highlight in the post so I would go back and add it in. Everytime I want to write a new post, I would publish and republish it a few times until I am satisfied with it. But sometimes, when I have the time to read the post again and still find error in it, I would just edit it eventhough the post has probably been published for a few days. Now that I am not a student anymore, there's no one to comment on my writing. Like Bojol said, practice makes perfect but when you are practicing the wrong thing, it does not help you to get better. So to my readers out there, if you see some very obvious mistakes in my writing feel free to comment. I welcome it. =) Learning is a life-long process.
3 comments:
'Like Bojol said...'
Hey, i remember saying something a bit less wise than that. Haha.
Ape? Over look? Hehe.
But that's exactly what you said! Okay. Maybe not exactly but more or less what you said... hehe
Hey, we are in the same boat I guess. :) anyway keep on writing and say hi to your cute little daughter for me.
Post a Comment