Last 17 September was our 9th anniversary of being together. Since we didn't properly celebrate our birthdays this year, I wanted to make this one extra special. Problem was hubby was a bit too busy to be going away this time round. Given that constraint, I managed to book a room at Seri Pacific Hotel, KL thanks to a groupon deal. Near enough to be far away. =p
We started the day with our appointment for 3D 4D scan of the baby. Everything was good, baby was not yet engaged as expected, just needed to be extra sure as I was going to China the coming Monday. We then went to Nyah's open house, also to pick up halwa we ordered for Abby's engagement. After that, we had a short rest and some alone time in the hotel room before starting our journey to Seremban for Hazwan's open house and karaoke session cum Asri's and Echa's bachelor/bachelorrete celebration. Funny thing was when hubby walked into the hotel room, he suddenly shouted "Happy 3rd Anniversary!". Hmm. It was supposed to be our 9-year-anniversary of being together and next month we would be celebrating our 2nd year marriage anniversary. So where did that 3 year come from? LOL. He's always one year ahead of time. =p
Anyway, halfway through the karaoke session, around midnight... as usual, I got sleepy and slept leaning on hubby's shoulder so hubby excused ourselves before we made our way back to the hotel, with a pitstop in Nilai to drop off the halwa.
Sleep was comfortable. We had breakfast at the hotel before checking out and hubby was back to his busy schedule. I actually bought a groupon deal for hi-tea for 2 but the place was closed for renovation that weekend. Pfft. Well, it's fine actually since hubby's busy that day so I rescheduled it to today. I met my favourite ex-boss Liza there too. Hehe.
We started the day with our appointment for 3D 4D scan of the baby. Everything was good, baby was not yet engaged as expected, just needed to be extra sure as I was going to China the coming Monday. We then went to Nyah's open house, also to pick up halwa we ordered for Abby's engagement. After that, we had a short rest and some alone time in the hotel room before starting our journey to Seremban for Hazwan's open house and karaoke session cum Asri's and Echa's bachelor/bachelorrete celebration. Funny thing was when hubby walked into the hotel room, he suddenly shouted "Happy 3rd Anniversary!". Hmm. It was supposed to be our 9-year-anniversary of being together and next month we would be celebrating our 2nd year marriage anniversary. So where did that 3 year come from? LOL. He's always one year ahead of time. =p
Anyway, halfway through the karaoke session, around midnight... as usual, I got sleepy and slept leaning on hubby's shoulder so hubby excused ourselves before we made our way back to the hotel, with a pitstop in Nilai to drop off the halwa.
Sleep was comfortable. We had breakfast at the hotel before checking out and hubby was back to his busy schedule. I actually bought a groupon deal for hi-tea for 2 but the place was closed for renovation that weekend. Pfft. Well, it's fine actually since hubby's busy that day so I rescheduled it to today. I met my favourite ex-boss Liza there too. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment