Tuesday, September 06, 2011

@Flyfm958 #Tweetdrive

This morning on the way to work, I made a pit stop at Shell station to buy a loaf of bread and kaya. Across the road, I saw a makcik selling breakfast. Not wanting to have nasi lemak today, I bought bihun and telur goreng instead. Then I made my way to office. Just before I turned off my engine, the Flyfm Pagi Rock Crew announced that #tweetdrive just reached its mark so what we have to do is to post a pic of telur goreng on twitter to win RM300. Well, I never won anything from this kind of contest but it doesn't cost me a thing to tweet a pic of telur goreng. All I had to do was take a picture and tweet @Flyfm958 #tweetdrive. Then I waited for a DM to see IF I actually won. I was putting a teeny tiny hope though I knew my chances were slim... but after a few minutes, I received the DM. Woohoo!!! Here's my winning pic. Haha.

2 comments:

Kasut Hijo said...

the price of this telor goreng is RM300...wow!!! ;D

Amethyste said...

Talk about being at the right place at the right time!! Hehe