Saturday, October 08, 2011

Melaka (May) & Langkawi (June) trip

I have a lot of catching up to do with my vacation updates. Went to Melaka with hubby's MMU friends on labor day weekend, which was in May. I don't remember much about that vacation since it was quite some time ago =p but I do remember that 1) I was always hungry and I wasn't being fed frequently enough, being 3 months pregnant that time 2) Melaka's traffic jam on holidays was a nightmare 3) the vacation was quite a disaster.
Then I had my exam a day before my birthday in June, which I failed =p. Mid June hubby had to go to New Zealand for work for a couple of days so I scheduled my 2-day-Penang outstation trip that very same day AND subsequently followed mummy to Langkawi for her conference with my bro. Went for cable car ride, went to Underwater World where we saw adorable penguins and then chocolate shopping. Big thanks to Dila for lending us her car and Mak Njang and Pak Njang for being a wonderful host.



From 2nd level View from the cable car. The second level.


View of the sea


Telaga tujuh


As you can see, it was not an easy hike especially for a pregnant woman.

Underwater World, Langkawi



Penguins swimming. Weee...

No comments: