Good day, ppl. I'm so sleepy this morning. Had to slap myself a few times while driving to work today. Not good. Not good. Since I am fasting, I cannot drink coffee, which makes it worse. Went to Naza's raya open house after work yesterday and got a pic with Marion Caunter. I was so excited. Haha.
Went to watch Wall Street on Monday with Irna at Alamanda. The movie was okay thanks to Shia LeBeouf and Michael Douglas but I don't quite like the ending because it was too flat... It's a happy ending but I don't feel happy or excited leaving the cinema. Quite a disappointment really. But what really funny was when Irna and I tried to sneak 2 A&W burgers+onion rings in... together with 2 bottles of mineral water when our bags clearly can't fit in all these. So I stuffed Irna's burger into my baju kurung's pocket and Irna cramped my burger and onion ring into her small bag. It was hilarious but we managed to get in. Thank God. Haha. My Mozza burger was deliciousss~~~ If any of GSC's representatives reading this, please know that we cleared up our own mess. :) So please don't be mad or become stricter next time. We love you. Haha.
Then went back to Bangi instead of going to see mummy in KL coz hubby said he was done already by then.
8.30-ish - 9pm: Arrived home
9pm - 10 pm: Sort out bills + paid 2 bills using BB as the modem for my computer. For a 2 min job, I think I took half an hour to complete the 2 transactions. Sigh. Bile laa hubby nak install streamyx. I am no streamyx fan but reception at my house in Bangi is quite crappy and streamyx is the ONLY cable internet provider in Malaysia. (And they say they are not a monopoly)
10 pm -12am+: Ironing... It's never ending. Sigh. Cleared like half the basket, then asked hubby to help pick up washed (dry) clothes from the line. So back to a full basket. Arghhh...
12+-12.30am: Forced hubby to start updating his financial records again. Cash in hand, pending in-coming payments, debts etc
12.30ish-1am: Took a shower, prayed, went to sleep...
Went to watch Wall Street on Monday with Irna at Alamanda. The movie was okay thanks to Shia LeBeouf and Michael Douglas but I don't quite like the ending because it was too flat... It's a happy ending but I don't feel happy or excited leaving the cinema. Quite a disappointment really. But what really funny was when Irna and I tried to sneak 2 A&W burgers+onion rings in... together with 2 bottles of mineral water when our bags clearly can't fit in all these. So I stuffed Irna's burger into my baju kurung's pocket and Irna cramped my burger and onion ring into her small bag. It was hilarious but we managed to get in. Thank God. Haha. My Mozza burger was deliciousss~~~ If any of GSC's representatives reading this, please know that we cleared up our own mess. :) So please don't be mad or become stricter next time. We love you. Haha.
1 comment:
eh.tatau pon kau g naza's open house?jeles2!!
ha part seludup itu mmg funny :D
Post a Comment