My baby neo's wheel-bearing problem is fixed! I had a 1Malaysia experience along with it yesterday. Kak Zalina picked me up from the workshop when I sent my car. Rachel sent me back to the workshop to pick it up while Viknes helped to stay back for me coz it was my turn yesterday. The sound of my baby neo is like music to my ears now. I even turned off the radio all the way back to the office.
Hubby was super sweet yesterday. I have to admit I was still sulking a little bit that time, though I was missing him terribly. Lazy to go back early and even stayed in the car a little while before he came looking for me. So walked in and just sat in front of the tv. He went to the kitchen and started cooking, FROM SCRATCH. Mind you, my hubby doesn't cook. So when he did that yesterday, it was a total surprise... A nice surprise! I Loved It. How can I continue sulking when he is that sweet to me??? Had delicious dinner and quality time together. Finally! Exactly what I was looking for the whole weekend. THIS is a true anniversary celebration. That made my day... Made my week even. I was too lazy to even do the dishes but he cleaned up everything. I got first class treatment all night long.
Walking on air, I was obviously very very happy. Just as I was about to go to sleep, I received 2 sms... from that psycho model!!! Arghhh... You are killing my mood laa, dude. Pretending to be all nonchalant, he sms-ed 1) Hello Salam 2) Bile I boleh kenal dgn Fizzy. I ignored it and when to bed with my lovely hubby. And this morning, he has the cheek to sms me: Apsal u ni sombong sgt. Hadeih... How stupid can you be mamat? And how stupid do you think I am? Pleaseeee lah.....
No comments:
Post a Comment