My life is like an open book. I basically tell my friends everything as long as it is not too personal. (okay, that's subjective =p) So when Azmir reminded me to not fight with hubby on our anniversary, I just had to laugh. I forgot how on anniversaries we usually fight. That's another thing about me. I forget quite easily. (Hubby is worse, I tell you. Haha.) Anyway, I told him when expectation is none, guess there is nothing to fight about, right?
So Friday was the anniversary day. I called him to ask what time he'd be home, he said quite late. Then with a sad voice I asked... will there be no celebration at all? He replied... "Mesti laa kene celebrate". (Expectation from none to a little bit). So we came back, had dinner, thinking what to do, which hotel to crash... and almost decided to go up Genting. But I was already sleepy, it was late already and taking a room at that hour would be a waste. On top of that, my little neo had a wheel-bearing problem but that's not a contributing factor since we could take triton up. Thinking that we are already going to be spending quite a bit for our wedding anniversary next month, which is not so far away, we settled with just spending time at home.
That night hubby couldn't sleep. He went out and came back nearly 6am in the morning. Naturally, he slept in until about 2pm that day, and we later went to my friend's wedding and open house. We even went jogging at the park that evening. But that night, he went out again so I went back to KL and fell asleep waiting for him. He didn't come back to KL. He went back to Bangi instead. I sent my car to the workshop that morning to be looked at so I didn't have my car until afternoon. That's when hubby called to say his relatives came over our house for beraye. Then my cousin called saying my uncle was at Mak's house. I was torn... wanted to go back to Bangi to see hubby but need to go see uncle. So I dropped by Mak's house real quick, met uncle and auntie and rushed back like mad... only to found out hubby's not home. Highly disappointed I called hubby to come back. I need him home like NOW!!! Hubby said he didn't have transport and asked me to pick him up. I refused and waited. One hour gone and he was still not home...
Okay. I was silly. I can just go there and pick hubby up. In fact, I can join their beraya session. But I was upset. Upset that hubby didn't come back to me that night. Upset that he didn't inform me he was going there when I actually ditched my family to come back to him. And upset that he didn't wait for me. I was being childish and I was crying and seriously not in the mood to go beraya. After waiting for an hour, I left home... Didn't want to wait for him. When he arrived home, I told him I didn't have transport to go home (planned to send car to workshop straight away and leave it there) and asked him to pick me up from KL. He said okay, he'll come later. Halfway through I changed my mind. Went back and found hubby sleeping. Grrrrr.....
Then I forced him to teman me go find a workshop that can fix my car on the spot. He groggily woke up but drove VERY2 dangerously to NILAI when there were a couple of shops open in Bangi itself. Fine... he's retaliating. His driving actually did more damage to my car then what was already there. Came back to Bangi when there was no ONE shop opened in Nilai but the shop in Bangi also could not fix the problem since spare parts shops were already closed at that hour. Came back and did own things. Mostly not talking to each other.
Went back to Nilai for dinner. When I closed the door behind me, my little finger got stucked. It was freaking painful. Since not talking to each other, I could not turn to him for comfort. So I ran inside to his mother and cried to her... Hahahahahaha. It was funny. Maybe not to other ppl. (Hubby kept singing Rihanna's song "You're so ugly when you cry" over and over again all the way back.) There were quite a number of guests around that time. But I was not done being childish that day. Lucky mom-in-law and sis-in-law were very sweet. Moral of the story is don't disobey your husband. =p But I guess our anniversary won't be complete without a fight anyway. Hahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment