Check out my first ticker on the right.
We are 8 Years today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still HAPPY and VERY MUCH IN LOVE with this very same guy!!! (He is my one and only boyfriend I have had my whole life. Hope it stays that way til the end of our lives. InsyaAllah.)
Thankful that we are still standing strong together today.
Although a bit sad this date is not also our wedding anniversary, I am accepting the fact that we now have 2 anniversaries to look forward to. That shall be exciting.
No more big plans for this anniversary this time round. (Already planned a weekend getaway for wedding anniversary next month.) Nevertheless will try to make this weekend as special as an anniversary should be. However, no matter how small the celebration will be, life is already beautiful with you in it, baby! ^_^
I LOVE YOU, FOREVER!
(What a big promise... I do hope it turns out to be true though. Haha. Provided he still feels the same way then la, of course. Haha)
~Love, love jugak. Disclaimer jgn lupa. =p
2 comments:
happy 8th farah n hazmi :)
8 years!! Happy anniversary b! :)
Post a Comment