Done with my final prenatal check up for this pregnancy yesterday. As expected, the baby didn't turn so we are all ready for c-sec first thing tomorrow morning. Going to check in later today and is really hoping for a single room though I doubt I would get one.
One thing I concluded from this pregnancy is that since the baby didn't get into position, that was why I didn't experience leg cramps every time I stretched when I woke up in the morning as often as the first pregnancy. To be exact, maybe 3 times through out the whole pregnancy, when the last one it was almost every day whenever I forgot and accidentally stretch my legs. Remember mom told me maybe it was because it was still too early. Nope.. not until the very last day. Tricia was in position as early as 31 weeks so it made sense that I experienced my leg cramps through out my third trimester. So it was NOT because of my calcium level as I kept forgetting taking my supplements during THIS pregnancy.
I am suspecting the baby is a tad too big to get into the normal position. As you might remember, the baby was already in position at 35 weeks but she changed her position a week later. I think she felt heavy and uncomfortable in that position and that's why she changed it back. Maybe she weighs a little over 3kg. Will know for sure tomorrow morning. Pray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment