2 nights ago, I was putting up our photoshoot pictures up our staircase wall. I already pasted the double sided-tape onto the pictures but haven't peeled the sticker off them yet. Tricia came over to me and insisted to help. I told her to go down and watched her TV but she refused to budge. While I was pasting one picture on the wall, she managed to find her way to peel off the sticker on another picture. By the time I looked, the picture was ready to be pasted on the wall. Wahhh, mummy's little helper!
Last night, when we reached home, as usual, we were sitting on the couch and this conversation took place:
Tica: Mummy. Nak tgk kantun (cartoon)
Me: Cartoon kene tengok tv sana. (the smaller TV)
Tica: Taknak. Nak tgk TV ni
Me: Sini cartoon dah habis. TV ni ade Monster(s Inc) je
Tica: Ok la. Tgk Monster
Me: Kesian laa papa. Papa nak tgk TV
Tica: Kesian tica
Me: =_= *flips channel to Monsters Inc*
No comments:
Post a Comment