Sunday, March 09, 2014

Weird Saturday 8 March 2014

Something utterly weird happened yesterday morning. Malaysia Airlines lost a flight to Beijing MH370 and the whole world is currently looking for the missing plane. We have been staying at home and stuck in front of the TV or our smartphones all day yesterday and today to get the latest update on the situation.
But this post is not about that. Something weird happened to me personally yesterday morning. Woke hubby up to go for check up. While he was in the shower, I was checking his phone battery level as usual when I noticed there was an unread sms. Unsuspectingly, I read the message. It said "miss u so much" "i'm in KL today. Esok I ade kat PD" From RV Min. I was shocked... and speechless... Hubby came out from the shower and the only thing I asked him was: Is Min a guy or a girl? Hubby answered "a girl. But I'm not that close to her". Then he went to brush his teeth. I took that opportunity to reply that msg. "Mcm pelik je hntr msg mcm ni to husband I. -wife cherz" (Cherz is his game name.) I sent that msg from my hubby's phone and kept quiet. Didn't even delete those msgs from his phone.
Went to the clinic to dispose my urine sample and took my blood sample for my blood test. Came down to hubby who was having breakfast with Tricia and asked him calmly. "Have u read the msgs from Min?" Hubby replied calmly too. "Dah". Me: "Kenapa msg tu pelik sgt?" Hubby: "Tah. Die salah hantar kot. Die ade bf, budak RV jugak. (RV is a name of an online gaming website.) So maybe die save nama budak2 RV dekat2" He said he was waiting for me to ask him about it. Then he laughed at me and teased me "ayg risau ehhhhhhhhh" Duhhh... If I'm not concerned, what kind of wife am I? Then he continued "syg mmg tak pernah rapat dgn die. Check laa phone log semue... Tak pernah kot call die. Kalau ckp dgn die pon, mesti ade Zam and Ana." Somehow I believed him. Because my instinct says so. Am I too trusting? Should I be more suspicious? I don't know. But I truly believed him. 
I do because he has Never Not come home, albeit sometimes/always late but that is the way he functions all this while anyway. He has never treat me wrong. And being in a relationship for more than 11 years with him has taught me when he is and is not lying. And for now, I am satisfied with it. I asked him later that evening, did she replied my msg. Hubby said she did. She said sorry. Only one word "sorry". But I didn't get to see it because he deleted the msg already. Hmm. (Comforting myself that I am not upset about that) But if that was true, doesn't she owe me an explanation more than just a Sorry. Imagine I freaked out and started tossing plates towards my husband because of her wrongly sent msgs. Or even throwing my husband out. Haish.


No comments: