I should be jumping for joy for reaching full-term today. However, last check up revealed that the baby is currently in breach position again... songsang as the Malays call it. Dr said if she doesn't change her position on time, we will have to go for Caesarian section. *cry*
Not only am I scared for the procedure, I am also a bit concern with the cost. It could go more than RM10k. Please pray for me. If that is the only choice, then I will accept the fact with a heavy heart. But for the time being, please pray that the baby turns on time. I would prefer to go for a normal vaginal delivery than a C-sec.
Next check up this weekend, I will have to do a blood test to check my hemoglobin level. Weekly check ups from now onwards.
Next check up this weekend, I will have to do a blood test to check my hemoglobin level. Weekly check ups from now onwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment