Things getting more serious now. Baby is still in breach position... Her head is up and her buttocks is down. My Dr didn't recommend us doing ECV (external cephalic version) to assist the baby in changing her position but told us to just keep talking to the baby to do it herself. If she refused to budge by next Saturday (15 March 2014), we are scheduled to deliver by C-section on the 17th, Monday, at 8.30a.m. 39 weeks of pregnancy to be exact. If we wait any longer, we might have to go for emergency C-sec, instead of a scheduled one.
I have accepted the fact that I need to go under the knife this time. If she turns on time, great!!! (though I may be unprepared for normal delivery now) If she doesn't, to major operation we go. (*gulp*) So many people went through it already and we all know it is the best decision given the circumstances. It is not like it is elective surgery, right. So yeah... I believe Allah knows what is best for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment