I must admit I can't stop talking about the model guy. But world, pls be clear on one thing here, NO ONE can replace my husband... Ever! He's the best and the only person who understands me, who can stand me, who can keep up with me. He's my person to keep me safe, to comfort me when the thunder storms and to tug me in at night. He let me be childish, he let me be spoilt, he let me be me.
I have said this again and again. I don't need my husband to give me money, don't need him to buy me a house, don't need him to buy me a car (Not to say he couldn't). All I need from him is to love me for who I am, to cherish me and to hold my hands. And as long as he doesn't forget that, as long as he is still my sweet loving companion I have always had this whole 8 years of togetherness, he is irreplaceable... He is God's greatest gift to me and I will never ever neglect him as long as he is still standing right beside me.
No billionaire, no hot model, NO ONE can take me away from him. I can talk OPENLY about who hit on me, who I probably I had a crush on coz he will always know where he stand in my heart. He has the sole right to be that confident of himself. Hehe. I LOVE YOU, Mohd Hazmi Abdul Halim. You are my life. Muacks.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, MALAYSIA! I LOVE YOU, TOO!
I have said this again and again. I don't need my husband to give me money, don't need him to buy me a house, don't need him to buy me a car (Not to say he couldn't). All I need from him is to love me for who I am, to cherish me and to hold my hands. And as long as he doesn't forget that, as long as he is still my sweet loving companion I have always had this whole 8 years of togetherness, he is irreplaceable... He is God's greatest gift to me and I will never ever neglect him as long as he is still standing right beside me.
No billionaire, no hot model, NO ONE can take me away from him. I can talk OPENLY about who hit on me, who I probably I had a crush on coz he will always know where he stand in my heart. He has the sole right to be that confident of himself. Hehe. I LOVE YOU, Mohd Hazmi Abdul Halim. You are my life. Muacks.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, MALAYSIA! I LOVE YOU, TOO!
3 comments:
tetibe ending pasal Malaysia? hahaha.
sweet gile ok! i want my irreplaceable hubby too!!
oh n i love malaysia too :x
Bojol: sbb hari merdeka! haha
Irna: err, taknak hot model? hahahahaha...
Post a Comment