Wednesday, August 04, 2010

August 2010 Budget

After I settled the over-the-top Pangkor Laut trip the other day, I am left with my normal monthly expenses, which is not that small actually but managable still. But on top of that, I took up or planning to take up a few more BIG commitments that are driving me crazy. I hope I will not run out of cash this month for my fooddddd especially with puasa month and Raya coming up.
1) PD trip for my whole family - 1,216 (mummy reimbursed me about half actually) (used to pay item 6 below)
2) CFA Level 2 (need to sign up before 22 September) - 2K+ will convert into installment plan under CIMB Mastercard
3) Buying mummy her new BB - 1,299 + 500 deposit (if I buy from Digi) = 1.8K (ongoing) done. Mummy dearest paid for her own RM500 deposit since I am quite short this month.
4) I need a working computer at home. My laptop died a few months back after serving me for a good 6 years... Hubby's netbook is too small to serve the purpose. If the connection gets too slow, it hangs easily. If I take abang's desktop at home, I still need to pay for repair... and I also need a working printer/scanner so total budget around 1K.
5) I can scrap this but what the heck. Put it here anyway, new TV that serves as wii TV AND monitor =p... not in budget
Taken abang's desktop, printer/scanner & keyboard and brought back my uni-days speaker+sub whoofer. Now need a decent monitor ard400-500, harddisk ard200 and putting aside some budget aside for repair cost, printer's ink catridge and hdmi cable (for wii maybe =p) ard100 = total ard800 RM1,693. Mummy dearest reimbursed 500.
6) Starting my ASB loan installment this month - additional 700+ monthly paid using item 1 above
7) My tyres need changing soon... ard 1K? will have to wait for now. maybe when my mileage reach 80K KM (10 KM to go) October budget
8) Accommodation to Penang and Brunei - 1K
HOW MUCH DO I THINK I EARN!!! Urghhh... managable now :)
If this is not enough, I bought tickets to Penang (October) and Brunei (January next year) during AirAsia promotion early this year. I haven't booked accommodation yet!
How much do I budget for this one? 1K?
9) And Raya???????? kuih raya? duit raya? ok kids.. duit raya cut this year =p
Thank you.

No comments: