Friday, July 02, 2010

Half year into 2010

I want to update you guys on my very recent trip to Pangkor Laut Resort but pics are still with my brother so that will come a bit later... I guess. (If I am rajin enough to post them up here later, that is.) For now, I just feel like babbling. Somehow I suddenly feel obliged to update my blog coz I was sooo bored, resulting in blog-hopping addiction (as my source of entertainment) and was hoping that everyone would update their blog fast enough to keep up with my frequent visiting.
So where do I start... Pangkor Laut trip has been refreshing and as expected... fattening =D ngeeee.... Gosh, I REALLY need to watch my weight now. Speaking of which, since it is THAT time of the month when typically I would need choc to help calm me down/cheer me up, I was craving for a BAR of DARK CHOC and had been bugging hubby about it. Being the sweet hubby that he is, he went ALL the way to KLIA yesterday and bought me one. (The phone is being placed there for you to have an idea of how big the chocolate bar really is.)
And talking about sweet hubby, he bought me a bottle of perfume right after our Pangkor Laut trip. It was totally unexpected. We were walking around in KLCC while waiting for Lin Ali... went past Versace's booth, where the sales lady offered for a test spray, which I "politely" declined (a very quick "No, Thank you", smiled and quickly walked away without looking back). Hubby suddenly stopped me and asked "Perfume ayg dah nak habis kan?"
Me: Yeah. Why?
Him: Meh syg belikan
Me: Tak payah laa...
Him: Apsal pulak. Jom...
*Pushed me back towards the saleslady.* Grrr *&%$#@
Saleslady: Ha, tadi akak tanye ckp taknak....
Double grrrrr.
Well, being us, who don't like to shop much, we did the purchase in less than 10 minutes. (I didn't even get the chance to refuse this gift. Lucky I actually like the smell of it afterwards. =p)
Here you go: Versus by Versace. (You can actually see in the picture, my old perfume. Still quite a lot. Haha.)

And lastly, checked my cimbclicks just now and am so happy to see both loans I have taken (refer post Investment and Investment - Part 2) are now being displayed on my screen... FINALLY! (where can you find a girl that is so excited to see she has more debt now =p wait a minute. I'm no longer a girl. Haha.) So I guess this will drag me into deficit again... until things get sorted out. Hope not for long (fingers crossed).
Oh. 1 more thing. Thinking of going to the dentist to take out one of my wisdom teeth tomorrow. It has been bugging me for quite some time since it came out sideway and has been biting the inside of my cheek, which is annoying. It is also making my lower gum to swell sometimes so better get this one sorted out... Pray I actually have the guts to go do it tomorrow as I might chicken out and delay the procedure AGAIN. heh.

1 comment:

Amethyste said...

Awww...such a sweet hubby! And that is a HUGE Lindt chocolate bar!:) Hmm...now I feel like some Green & Blacks