Dear diary,
Today was a humbling day... I feel like everything I did/said turned out wrong.
1) On some racial issue, found that I mis-quoted a friend and later turned out into this big debate over what was being said.... Lucky they have get used to me so the issue can be disregarded rather quickly.
2) Work - was confused on some issue and instead of going to my superior, I went straight to the client, where my superior pointed out reflects poor coordination in the team. =_=
3) Work - had to revise rate quoted to a client coz when I asked the dealer, she didn't answer so I asked the client what was the last rate quoted instead. And the rate sounds consistent with our board rate so I agreed to it. Turns out, they should get higher rate and the client was of couse, unhappy and her superior called back.
4) Feel bad for not staying over at my mom's place yesterday when she asked me to do so. The guilt drags on...
5) Coughing profusely. Should have taken Doctor's offer for MC today but refused based on the amount of work I currently have, which I now regret.
I hope it stops there. A bit too much for me to handle this especially in my current coughing condition.
Regards,
Farah
1 comment:
it's just one of those days, hopefully things will cheer up tomorrow :)
Post a Comment