Dear Diary,
It's raining outside and I don't feel like going home yet as I'm sure the traffic will be congested. Plus hubby is still not done for the day. I would just like to record a VERY cheesy story so if you think you'll get sick of it, please stop reading. This morning I woke hubby up before I left for work since he wanted to leave early. Normally I would only give him a wake up call when I reached office. He was sitting on the bed, still half asleep when I hugged him from behind and asked, "sape yg comel sgt nih?". He then answered, "baby". I know I always call him baby though I don't think he approves it so it is a surprise to me when he admits that he is a baby, MY baby. Hehe... SAYANG SGT. Okay. YOU who are determined enough to read this entry even though I changed the font colour to black, please leave a comment. Let's have a headcount of those who actually managed to read this. LOL.
Love,
Farah
4 comments:
Guilty as charged.
hehe... okay. one.
i am one of those!
and yes,my brother is a BIG baby.well said!
Post a Comment