ECLIPSE Fever is definitely heating up since it's arrival in Malaysia yesterday! I would have to say, hmm, actually it doesn't quite meet my expectation coz my expectation was definitely sky high but nevertheless, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melted from all the loveeee it exudes. Just wished it could be longer to capture the feeeeeeel from the whole story.
Oh... I promised to a friend to upload pictures from my latest vacation @ Pangkor Laut Resort on Facebook but was just too lazy to do anything on the computer at home (FB is blocked at the office). So here goes some of the pictures taken from our most recent vacation. 



Oh... I promised to a friend to upload pictures from my latest vacation @ Pangkor Laut Resort on Facebook but was just too lazy to do anything on the computer at home (FB is blocked at the office). So here goes some of the pictures taken from our most recent vacation.
Look at us. Don't we make good lovely parents? LOL
update: You know what... Hell with the labels. After going through SOME entries, I don't think I give a damn anymore whether the correct labels were being used or not. whatever~ haha
2 comments:
wat dis label do anyway?
x penah pon gune :|
ntah... kasik senang nak carik balik entry berkaitan? hahaha
Post a Comment