I am known to be a VERY deep sleeper... If there's such a term. (More accurately in Malay is tido mati.) Last night, I was sleeping on the couch by hubby's side while he was watching TV when I suddenly felt suffocated and woke up... There hubby was pinching my nose with a RM50 note. When I came to my senses, I asked him what it is for... He answered, "Duit utk ayg". So I took it, put it in my pocket, wrapped my arms around him and went back to sleep. And then my nose got pinched AGAIN... "WHAT IS IT THIS TIME". "Duit utk ayg"... The process repeated for 4 TIMES!!! Unbelievable. Well, after the fourth one, I gave up trying to go back to sleep...
I looked at him, eyes wide open, and started asking real question like where he got that money from (it is not salary day) and what is the money for? (I am the finance manager for the whole household. Gotta know how much is for what.) After making sure he's not gonna pinch my nose again, and making sure how many pieces actually landed in my pocket (I have another stack of bills' money from mummy in the pocket), I try to go back to sleep... Only to be told, "Lets head upstairs now". Ish.
No comments:
Post a Comment