After a sluggish phase last week, things are picking up a bit finally. It's only the second day into the week and I have already gotten two surprises... MIRACLES really.
1) I have been looking high and low for this close friend of mine from primary school to no avail. We lost contact when we were in form 1, 13 years of age that time. Out of a sudden, 13 years down the road, now at 26, HE himself looked up for me on the Facebook. Like wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... miracle!!!
2) I PASS MY FREAKING CFA LEVEL 1 PAPER!!! That alone is a HUGEEEEEE MIRACLE!
I am sooooooooooo HAPPY!!! Alhamdulillahhhhhh...
Okay, that's it for now. Hehe.
P/s: Level 2 study partners - Layen, Yat, Eu Jin, Hid, Ekmal and hopefully Carmen who is sitting for Lvl 1 in Dec.
4 comments:
woot woot congrats baby!
CONGRATS BABY!!!! :)
That IS great news. Congratulations! 2 more stages to go! heheh
Thank you, guys!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
i miss 68 Beechfield Road... huhuu T_T
Post a Comment